A natural botanical formula with Babasu Oil
- Nourish your hair with botanical extracts and oils to repair dry and damaged hair.
- No more frizz, no more breakage.
- Only silky, manageable, healthy looking hair.
- Use on both damp and dry hair.
- For defined curls, spray ends upside down and crunch with your fingers.
- After surf, spray a mist and run fingers through.
- Touch up your tresses between shampoos, just mist dry hair, paying attention to the ends.
- No sulphates
- No parabens
Sacred Plants Farmacy’s Leave in Conditioner will never make your hair feel sticky or waxy. It never feels hard or crunchy either. It won’t weigh it down, instead, it gives your hair bounce, shine and a silky smoothness, even on defined curls.
We use only the finest oils and botanicals to penetrate the hair shaft and strengthen it. Your hair will grow without breaking, even with sun, sea and surf. There’s a little bit of tea tree oil and 5 other botanical essences to keep your scalp healthy too.
The key ingredient is Organic babasu oil.
Babassu Oil, Orbignya oleifera, expeller pressed from the seeds of the native Brazilian babassu palm, has been used for generations by indigenous cultures of South America as a natural moisturizer. A fast penetrating oil, Babassu is one of nature’s richest emollients and is especially good for eczema, itchy, dry and inflamed skin.
Like coconut oil, Babassu oil is a plant-based oil rich in saturated fats, making it solid at room temperature however, it melts quickly at body temperature. Unlike coconut oil, babassu is lighter weight and not greasy, making it ideal for the skin.
In haircare, babassu oil nourishes, moisturizes and restores hair strength, giving you shiny, healthy-looking hair. It can add volume to dry, flat hair without weighing it down. Babassu is very good for your scalp–and a healthy scalp usually means healthy hair. Since it is absorbed quickly it does not leave a greasy film.
No toxic chemicals, no parabens or sulfates either. You’ll love the look and feel of your healthy tresses!